Re: Weeding out unused user created database objects, could I use pg_catalog?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Weeding out unused user created database objects, could I use pg_catalog?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/02/10 18:13, Tom Lane wrote:
> Richard Huxton<dev@archonet.com>  writes:
>
>> The best you can do is to turn on statement logging, parse the logs to
>> see what objects are used and then keep those and their dependencies.
>
> Or: remove some objects, run your test case, see if it succeeds.
> Repeat as needed.

If you've lost track of which database objects are in use, I'm not sure
your test suite is such a reliable indicator.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: db size and VACUUM ANALYZE
Сообщение: Re: db size and VACUUM ANALYZE