Re: Linux I/O tuning: CFQ vs. deadline

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Linux I/O tuning: CFQ vs. deadline
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hannu Krosing wrote:
> Have you kept trace of what filesystems are in use ?

Almost everything I do on Linux has been with ext3.  I had a previous
diversion into VxFS and an upcoming one into XFS that may shed more
light on all this.

And, yes, the whole I/O scheduling approach in Linux was just completely
redesigned for a very recent kernel update.  So even what we think we
know is already obsolete in some respects.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com

Сообщение: Re: Linux I/O tuning: CFQ vs. deadline
Сообщение: Re: Linux I/O tuning: CFQ vs. deadline