Re: Order by and strings

От Justin Graf
Тема Re: Order by and strings
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/8/2010 7:09 PM, Fredric Fredricson wrote:
Hi!
New to the list with a question that I cannot find the answer to in the manual or on the internet but I suspect is trivial. If somebody could point me in the correct direction I would be greatful.

This is what I do (condensed, of course):
# create table tmp ( x text ) ;
CREATE TABLE
# insert into tmp(x) values ('a'),('c'),('-b') ;
INSERT 0 3
# select * from tmp order by x ;
----
 -b
(3 rows)

It has to do with the collation you are using
see
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/charset.html

All legitimate Magwerks Corporation quotations are sent in a .PDF file attachment with a unique ID number generated by our proprietary quotation system. Quotations received via any other form of communication will not be honored.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, including attachments, may contain legally privileged, confidential or other information proprietary to Magwerks Corporation and is intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it addresses. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any unauthorized viewing, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and destroy all occurrences of this e-mail immediately.
Thank you.

Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb ERROR: out of memory
Сообщение: Re: vacuumdb ERROR: out of memory