Re: Idle in Transaction

От RW
Тема Re: Idle in Transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Normally I get "Idle in Transaction" when there is
already a connection which is holding a lock on a
database object (e.g. a table). You've to check if there
is a query holding a lock which causes all the other
transactions to go in "Idle in Transaction" state.
Look for other locks than AccesShareLock in
the pg_locks view e.g. ExclusiveLock. Or maybe
the vacuum process is locking a table.

- Robert