Re: Make TOAST_TUPLES_PER_PAGE configurable per table.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Make TOAST_TUPLES_PER_PAGE configurable per table.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jesper Krogh <jesper@krogh.cc> wrote:
> Ultimately I would like an infinite amount of configurabillity
There was some discussion of this previously.  I was thinking of
doing something with it, but Laurent indicated off-list he was
working on it, so I left it to him.  Besides reading these threads,
you might want to see how far he got -- he might have some "work in
process" or an internal patch that would be a good starting point.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-06/msg00831.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2009-07/msg01065.php
-Kevin

От: Michael Meskes
Сообщение: Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG Re: out-of-scope cursor errors
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: New VACUUM FULL crashes on temp relations