Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Dividing progress/debug information in pg_standby, and stat before copy
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> Right, but the question is: is there enough use-case left in it to
> justify spending community effort on polishing rough edges?  It's not
> like we haven't got plenty else to do to get 9.0 out the door.

The point I was trying to make is that I'm on the hook to do this
particular job whether or not the community feels it's worthwhile.  The
only real decision is whether there's enough interest in upgrading this
utility to review and possibly commit the result, and I'm trying to
minimize the public resources needed even for those parts.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com