Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Ciao Josh,

Josh Berkus ha scritto:
> Can we make the list of moderators public somewhere?   I think personal
> harassment (by submitters) is the only way this is going to work.

I am fine with that. As a "young" moderator, I have though a few
comments to do. I have been added at the end of 2009, but I am
encountering some difficulties in some areas.

Let me explain. For instance, I have no difficulties in judging events
and moderating them. However, I found more difficult to moderate other
stuff - such as news and most of all documentation. That's why I have
limited myself in moderating so far only events.

I think what we lack now is responsibility, possibly divided on
different areas. For instance, somebody is responsible for events
approval. Somebody else on more technical aspects (for instance
documentation). Somebody else - with more experience on business related
stuff - on professional services. And so on.

I believe that if we create groups of moderators this way, and we assign
responsibilities, we will improve the situation.

Thanks,
Gabriele

-- Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant ItaliaPostgreSQL Training, Services and Supportgabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it |
www.2ndQuadrant.it

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Thom Brown
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2010-1-25