Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0, Postgres vs. PostgreSQL

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0, Postgres vs. PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:

> I don't actually have a horse in this race, I can live with either name.

In the interests of full disclosure, I should point out that I in fact
do have a horse in the race, although I wasn't thinking of it when I
wrote the above. As an officer in a corporation with "PostgreSQL" in its
name I'd be more than annoyed if the project name were changed under us.

cheers

andrew