Re: [HACKERS] 8.5 vs. 9.0

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 8.5 vs. 9.0
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Le 21/01/2010 11:57, Dave Page a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Thom Brown <thombrown@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I feel sorry for 8.5 now.  It had such high hopes of becoming a proper
>> version.
>
> Yeah, well - it'll be remembered. I still find occasional references
> to PostgreSQL 7.5 in the pgAdmin code.

Just saw this. Should we change every 8.5 with 9.0 in pgAdmin's code?
That's not a hard work, but it would probably be better to do that right
now.

--
Guillaume.
 http://www.postgresqlfr.org

От: "pgAdmin Trac"
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin III] #129: SQL syntax error when changing a parameter for a database, role/user and a function