Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0, Postgres vs. PostgreSQL

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0, Postgres vs. PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> wrote:
> many people are loathe to see the discussion come up again,
> but as long as the project is saddled with its ugly and
> unweildy official name, it has a large problem.
I don't particularly like the official stance on pronouncing it, but
other than that I see no problem.  Just pronounce the "QL" in
PostgreSQL the same way you do the "b" in subtle and have done with
it.  I'm not for changing the spelling of either one.
-Kevin

От: "Greg Sabino Mullane"
Сообщение: Re: 8.5 vs. 9.0, Postgres vs. PostgreSQL
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: quoting psql varible as identifier