Re: MonetDB test says that PostgreSQL often has errors or missing results

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: MonetDB test says that PostgreSQL often has errors or missing results
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mark Wong wrote:
> What the TPC provides isn't really a usable kit.  It could be
> entertaining to see how their kit works.

The one for TPC-H seems to work for a lot of people; the best of the
intros I found for how to make it go was
http://bhairav.serc.iisc.ernet.in/doc/Installation/tpch.htm , there are
others.  I'd guess MonetDB followed a procedure just like that,
discovered some queries didn't work right, and just called it a day and
published rather than investigate.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com