Re: Clearing global statistics

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Clearing global statistics
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> Maybe this should be "Unrecognized reset target: %s", target, and also
> a errhint() saying which targets are allowed. Thoughts?

That seems reasonable.  The other thing I realized is that I forgot to
add the new function to the right place in doc/src/sgml/func.sgml :

I can send an updated patch with both of these things fixed tomorrow.
Given that we're talking 5 lines of change here, if it's easier for you
to just patch a working copy you've already started on that's fine too.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com