Re: Trouble connecting to database using PQconnectdb (C/libpq)

От Joel Alpers
Тема Re: Trouble connecting to database using PQconnectdb (C/libpq)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
John R Pierce wrote:

>> Now the trick will be to find a way to make them play well together
>> -- I'll
>> check the postgres site where they have discussions archived...
>

> you'll probably get more help from a selinux site or list.

Yes, after I sent that reply I recalled that I was --on-- a postgres
list  --- sorry,
it's been a long few days fighting software.

I meant to say I would check on the Fedora forum!

Joel.

От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: Trouble connecting to database using PQconnectdb (C/libpq)
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Read only column ?