Re: PG optimization question

От Nickolay
Тема Re: PG optimization question
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Okay, I see your point with staging table. That's a good idea!
The only problem I see here is the transfer-to-archive-table process. As
you've correctly noticed, the system is kind of a real-time and there
can be dozens of processes writing to the staging table, i cannot see
how to make the transfer/flush process right and clear...