Re: An issue with max() and order by ... limit 1 in postgresql8.3-beta3

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: An issue with max() and order by ... limit 1 in postgresql8.3-beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09/01/2010 16:43, zxo102 ouyang wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>    I am using postgresql 8.3-beta3. I have a table 'test' with three fields:

Without meaning to sound unhelpful, why on earth are you using a beta
version when 8.3 was released *ages* ago and has had several bug-fix
updates since?

I'd look first in the release notes for the updates to see if there's
anything that addresses your problem, and then upgrade to the latest
release version at the first opportunity.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland
rod@iol.ie