Re: damage control mode

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: damage control mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Presuming enough reviewers (which should be the case this time given the
> expectation that submitters also review), the suggested pacing here now
> has every patch passing through a round of review and potentially one
> update within ten days.

If we *don't* have enough reviewers, though, I think Robert is within
his rights as CFM to decide that large patches which are appearing in
this CF for the first time do not get reviewed.  We discussed that
possibility back when we set the schedule, and I think it's still
possible that we'll need to resort to it.

--Josh Berkus