Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am really reluctant to go through another cycle of giving a big
> feature as much time as humanly possible before bouncing it, and then
> bouncing it anyway, and I fear that is what will happen.  I don't
> believe this patch has had a major rewrite since it was submitted for
> the September CommitFest, and if 4 months hasn't been enough time to
> get it committed, then why do we think the magic number is 5 rather
> than 6 or 8 or anything else?  If someone has a concrete answer to
> that question, I am all ears, but I feel like we're operating mostly
> on hope.

I think Heikki needs to speak to this.  I know that he's now working
hard on SR, but I have no idea what his timeline is.

--Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling
Сообщение: Re: Streaming replication and postmaster signaling