Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Serializable Isolation without blocking
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think you should have users/kgrittner/postgres.git rather than
>> serializable.git.  serializable sounds more like the branch name.
>
> I'll wait a bit for other comments before taking any action.
Robert's advice being the last (and only) offered on the topic, I'm
taking the silence as agreement and have dropped the request for a
"serializable" repository and added one for /users/kgrittn/postgres
instead.
-Kevin

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Bug with PATHs having non-ASCII characters
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standy introduced problem with query cancel behavior