Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Streaming replication and non-blocking I/O
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've merged the replication branch with PostgreSQL CVS HEAD now,
including the patch for end-of-backup WAL records I committed earlier
today. See 'replication' branch in my git repository.

There's also a couple of other small changes: I believe the SSL stuff
isn't really necessary, so I removed it. I also moved the
START_REPLICATION phase from the walreceiver main loop to WalRcvConnect,
as it's simpler that way.

I will continue reviewing..