Re: how do I disable automatic start on mac os x?

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: how do I disable automatic start on mac os x?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/04/2010 08:07 PM, Chris Withers wrote:
Sachin Srivastava wrote:
Iirc, you have to change:

        <key>RunAtLoad</key>
        <true/>

        <key>RunAtLoad</key>
        <false/>

Sachin; can you confirm please?

Yes. Though the daemon is loaded during startup.

Will setting RunAtLoad to false not stop that?
RunAtLoad = false means, the daemon is loaded not executed/launched. If you dont want it to load at system startup. Remove the plist from that directory. (i.e. /Library/LaunchDaemons)

Chris

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava