Re: Change to config.pl processing in the msvc build environment

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Change to config.pl processing in the msvc build environment
Дата
Re: Change to config.pl processing in the msvc build environment  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On fre, 2010-01-01 at 16:32 +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
>> I therefor propose that we rename this file to "config.pl.default",
>> and change the scripts to first load config.pl.default, and then load
>> config.pl if it exists.
>>

> I'd keep the naming so that the extension .pl is preserved.  Helps
> editors and such.

Right ... let's call it "default_config.pl" or some such. Otherwise it
looks sane enough. I don't think the "parens on trailing conditions"
issue is anything other than just a matter of taste. I often use them
because I've occasionally been caught by not doing so.

cheers

andrew