Re: Error during make when installing geos for postgis install...still trying

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Error during make when installing geos for postgis install...still trying
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Nick wrote:
> Don't mean to keep asking the same question over and over, I'm new at
> this. Happy New Year, mine would be much happier if I could have this
> all installed now!!

delete all that stuff you've been trying to build the hard way.

    # rpm -Uvh
http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/reporpms/8.4/pgdg-redhat-8.4-1.noarch.rpm
    # yum install postgresql-server postgis postgis-utils
compat-postgresql-libs

done.

replace the first line if you want to run a different PG version with
any of URLs, http://yum.pgsqlrpms.org/reporpms/repoview/pgdg-redhat.html