Re: [Postgresql alpha3] Configure fails with --libxml on OpenBSD

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: [Postgresql alpha3] Configure fails with --libxml on OpenBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-testers
postgresql@raveland.org wrote:
> I don't understand why the detection of both -pthread and -lpthread fails with --libxml (may
> the messages about strcpy/strcat be the cause) ?

Those warning are just that:  warnings, nothing related to your problem.

My first guess is that you're using a libxml from before thread safety
was introduced, or have a version that wasn't compiled to support it:

http://xmlsoft.org/threads.html

There was a recent change to PostgreSQL that switched the default to
turning on thread safety for clients when you build.  You can easily
turn it back off again with passing --disable-thread-safety if you just
don't have an installed libxml that is thread-safe.

greg@2ndQuadrant.com  www.2ndQuadrant.com

В списке pgsql-testers по дате отправления:

От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: "pg_regress: initdb failed" with git tree]
От: Aioanei Rares
Сообщение: Re: [Fwd: "pg_regress: initdb failed" with git tree]