Re: pgFoundry Download URLs

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: pgFoundry Download URLs
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 11:05 AM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
> <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
>> well yeah but that might sum up to a dozends of people that will have to wit
>> for an updated spec file vs. we having to hack up fusionforge code and have
>> it maintained over years...
>
> The major issue with hacking up gforge in the past was that noone
> bothered to document what was changed, not that it was hacked in the
> first place.

while I agree that this should have been done in a dedicated repo/branch
in an SCM at least the changes done in the last few years (a handful of
security fixes) have been at least discussed on the gforge-admins list.
And as I said before our changes have been minor so that is not really
our issue.

Stefan