Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format

От Chris Ernst
Тема Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hmm.. That does look very interesting.  The only thing that concerns me
is where it says it supports "Basic Queries (Extended queries not yet
supported)".  I'm not sure what is meant by "Extended queries".  Any idea?

Thank you for the pointer, Filip.  I'll check it out.

    - Chris