Re: Advertising on the community blog

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Advertising on the community blog
Дата
Re: Advertising on the community blog  (Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie@gmail.com>)
Re: Advertising on the community blog  ("Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com>)
Re: Advertising on the community blog  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
> Personally I hate the fact that I can't read the posts directly on
> planet.  Being forced to open someone's blog means I normally skip that
> particular piece of junk and read what's published as a whole in the
> planet.  Yes, it means I don't read you nor Fetter normally (maybe
> others) -- are you guys just trying to up your hit counts?

Whereas I would prefer it if all planet listings were just 4-8 lines
with a link, so that I could scroll over the entries and only click
through to the ones I wanted to read.  It's an aggregator, not a blog
itself.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog