Re: Advertising on the community blog

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: Advertising on the community blog
Дата
Re: Advertising on the community blog  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Re: Advertising on the community blog  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Devrim GÜNDÜZ wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-12-18 at 17:16 +0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
>> Thoughts?
>
> I would remove the subcriber from planet.

I think that would be quite an overreaction. I think that the blog post
in question is certainly a bit of an advertisment but it is also
interestingly written and contains some stuff about how databases are
used in todays web environments.
Also I think we had posts that were more annoying/missplacved than this
one in the past - so I think a nice little email with "this was a kinda
borderline post" might be appropriate but that's about it.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog
Сообщение: Re: Advertising on the community blog