Re: Get bytes sent to client

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Get bytes sent to client
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 17/12/2009 12:56 AM, Alexander Pyhalov wrote:
> Hello.
> Thanks for answer. I used dumpster in my tests. However, executing
> system tools from lava is not a brilliant idea. And I have to collect
> this statistics dynamically at runtime :(

It sounds like you'll need to modify the JDBC driver to add the hooks
you need, then.

Perhaps if you can raise it with the JDBC folks (wherever they hang out)
and talk it over first, you might be able to produce a patch that
doesn't affect people who don't use the feature, so they might accept
into the main JDBC driver.

--
Craig Ringer