Re: archives and search.pg.org scheduled maintenance

От Lacey Powers
Тема Re: archives and search.pg.org scheduled maintenance
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello Everyone,

The server in question has been updated and rebooted. =)

Quick testing of archives.postgresql.org and search.postgresql.org seem
to indicate that they are functioning normally.

If there are any issues, please let us know.

Thank you all for you patience. =)

Sincerely,

Lacey Powers

--
Lacey Powers

The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564 ext 104

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: