Re: YAML Was: CommitFest status/management

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: YAML Was: CommitFest status/management
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus wrote:
>> ... YAML for easier readability ...
>
> "almost as good" ... I agree with Kevin that it's more readable.
>
> Again, if there were a sensible way to do YAML as a contrib module, I'd
> go for that, but there isn't.

Perhaps that's be a direction this could take?   What would
it take for this feature to be a demo/example for some future
modules system.

It seems like there have been a few recent features related
to decorating output (UTF8 tables, YAML explain, \d... updates).

While there's no great way to make this a contrib module today,
would it make sense to add such hooks for an eventual module system?