Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Ciao Dave,

Dave Page ha scritto:
> Depends what you mean by 'available'. I keep adding an removing people
> from it, but it seems to be hard to get anyone to moderate in real
> time, or even daily for any length of time.
You are right. I have been added but I still have to properly look at
the information. PGDay.IT is tomorrow and I am busy with it at the
moment, but I will definitely help after that. I take my part of
responsibilities on this now.

Thanks,
Gabriele

-- Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant ItaliaPostgreSQL Training, Services and Supportgabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it |
www.2ndQuadrant.it

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Guido Barosio
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3
От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL moderation report: 2009-12-3