Re: how to install just client libraries on windows?

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: how to install just client libraries on windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/12/2009 12:37 PM, Sachin Srivastava wrote:

> We have updated the installer to avoid configuring ld.so.conf and
> instead use rpath linking.

Great - hopefully that'll save you time and hassle with the installer in
the long run. Thanks for listening - I for one do appreciate the work
you folks do maintaining the installers, and don't mean my comments on
any flaws in them to detract from that. I've had enough "fun" building
and distributing binaries to know what a thankless task it can be.

--
Craig Ringer