Re: [PERFORM] Strange performance degradation

От Ing. Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Strange performance degradation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Lorenzo Allegrucci escribió:
> Matthew Wakeling wrote:
>> On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Lorenzo Allegrucci wrote:
>>> Anyway, how can I get rid those "idle in transaction" processes?
>>> Can I just kill -15 them or is there a less drastic way to do it?
>>
>> Are you crazy? Sure, if you want to destroy all of the changes made
>> to the database in that transaction and thoroughly confuse the client
>> application, you can send a TERM signal to a backend, but the
>> consequences to your data are on your own head.
>
> I'm not crazy, it was just a question..
> Anyway, problem solved in the Django application.

Matthew replied to you of that way because this is not a good manner to
do this, not fot thr fact that you are crazy.

You can find better ways to do this.

Regards

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Updating column on row update
От: "Jean-Yves F. Barbier"
Сообщение: howto escape my string