Re: Postgres query completion status?

От Richard Neill
Тема Re: Postgres query completion status?
Дата
Re: Postgres query completion status?
Список pgsql-performance

Fernando Hevia wrote:

> [...]

What's the correct way to configure this?

* We have one client which needs to run really big transactions
(therefore needs the work memory).

* We also have about 200 clients which run always very small, short queries.

Richard

Сообщение: Re: Postgres query completion status?
Сообщение: Re: Postgres query completion status?