Re: Creating new database - SOLVED

От Malcolm Warren
Тема Re: Creating new database - SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear All,

Thank you for your emails which were very helpful.
I've finally solved it.

template1 was full of data, presumably somehow from a badly-run dump and restore.
So when I created the new database, that too was full of data from the template.

I ran a clean pg_dump on template1 from my production database and restored it on my test machine, and finally everything is normal.

Thanks again,
Malcolm