Re: BUG #5179: Installation fails

От Sachin Srivastava
Тема Re: BUG #5179: Installation fails
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 11/11/2009 02:47 PM, Joe Marshal Mathew wrote:

> Bug reference:      5179
> Logged by:          Joe Marshal Mathew
> Email address:      joemarshalmathew@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system:   Windows vista ultimate 64 bit
> Details:
>
> The installation process goes smoothly till the starting of database
> clustering, once it is started after some say 5 secs an error comes saying
> "Clustering of database failed, rolling back". I tried to install it on a
> location D;\Applns{x86)\Postgresql\.....
> Is that the problem or some other issue.

If you are using the One-click installer provided by EnterpriseDB, Can
you please post/attach the contents of install-postgresql.log it can be
found in your system's temp directory (%TEMP%).
Note: Please mask any password fields before posting/attaching logs.

--
Regards,
Sachin Srivastava

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5178: make check fails because of locale en_AU.US-ASCII
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5178: make check fails because of locale en_AU.US-ASCII