Re: next CommitFest

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: next CommitFest
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I would personally prefer not to be involved in the management of the
> next CommitFest.  Having done all of the July CommitFest and a good
> chunk of the September CommitFest, I am feeling a bit burned out.

Dave, Selena and I will all be in Japan during the first week of the CF.I can help after that, but during might be
hard. Who else helped with

the last CF?  Is someone else ready to be a CF helper?

--Josh Berkus

Сообщение: Re: operator exclusion constraints
Сообщение: Re: operator exclusion constraints