Re: What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december?

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hello Brett,

Brett Mc Bride ha scritto:
> I'm keen to attend this event - don't see a lot of PG action down here in Melbourne. (CC to Melbourne pug mailing
list,although I'm not sure whether there are any subscribers or not).

Keep me posted should you get some positive feedback. Thank you so much
for replying.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
 Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
 gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

От: Gabriele Bartolini
Сообщение: What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december?
От: gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu
Сообщение: PGDay Cuba 2010