Re: Problem with return type of function ???

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Problem with return type of function ???
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Denis BUCHER wrote:
>> Bienvenue dans psql 8.1.17, l'interface interactive de PostgreSQL.

OK - I'm not aware of any problems in that version. You're only one
revision from the latest 8.1.x series.

> OK I prepared what you asked and I tested it myself before sending.
>
> And I think I've found the problem (but not the solution !) :
>

> When I dump the FUNCTION, I get this :
>
>> CREATE test(character varying) RETURNS SETOF serial_number
>
> instead of this :
>
>> CREATE test(character varying) RETURNS SETOF rma.serial_number
>
> That seems to be some bug in Postgres ?

If you look earlier you should see a line that says something like: "set
search_path = rma, ..."

Makes it irritating to cut+paste sections of the dump, but it works just
fine.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problem with return type of function ??? (corrected)
Сообщение: Re: Problem with return type of function ??? (corrected)