Re: Problem with return type of function ???

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Problem with return type of function ???
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Denis BUCHER wrote:
> I saw somwhere it could be the order of the fields ?

Not if you are doing "SELECT * FROM".

Create an empty test database and a short script to create the table and
function, insert a couple of rows then call the function. If you wrap
the whole thing in BEGIN ... ROLLBACK we can change things until we see
the problem.

The other thing you could try is printing out row before returning it: RAISE NOTICE 'row = %', row; RETURN NEXT ROW;
It might be you've not got what you were expecting.

--  Richard Huxton Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problem with return type of function ???
Сообщение: Re: Problem with return type of function ???