Re: Are folks running 8.4 in production environments? and 8.4 and slon 1.2?

От Karl Denninger
Тема Re: Are folks running 8.4 in production environments? and 8.4 and slon 1.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Torsten Zühlsdorff wrote:
> Tory M Blue schrieb:
>
>> Any issues, has it baked long enough, is it time for us 8.3 folks to
>> deal
>> with the pain and upgrade?
>
> I've upgraded all my databases to 8.4. They pain was not so big, the
> new -j Parameter from pg_restore is fantastic. I really like the new
> functions around Pl/PGSQL. All is stable and fast.
>
> Greetings from Germany,
> Torsten
I am running all my production work on 8.4 at this point; no problems of
note.

-- Karl

Вложения

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Calculation of unused columns
От: Tory M Blue
Сообщение: Re: Are folks running 8.4 in production environments? and 8.4 and slon 1.2?