Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> On 15/10/2009 17:25, Dave Page wrote:
>> And fluffy stuffed elephants here in Europe :-)
>>
>> http://andreas.scherbaum.la/blog/archives/524-FOSDEM-2009-is-over.html
>>
>> See the bottom two pictures.
>
> Cool! Will those be available in Paris in November? My daughter has a
> weakness for stuffed (toy) animals...

I fully expect Forrester to interview her on the toy's scalability
features next time they're looking for a "customer" of the postgres
project to interview.

Сообщение: Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse
Сообщение: Re: strange postgresql x mysql comparison in forrester analyse