Re: FW: Java Memory Issue while Loading Postgres library

От
Тема Re: FW: Java Memory Issue while Loading Postgres library
Дата
Список pgsql-general

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig Ringer [mailto:craig@postnewspapers.com.au]
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2010 12:01 PM
To: Arya, Ashish
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org; Bhattacharya, A
Subject: Re: FW: [GENERAL] Java Memory Issue while Loading Postgres
library

Hi

Did you eventually figure out what was wrong?

Was it just that you were trying to load a full result set and running
out of memory with an OutOfMemoryError?

Or was the jvm truly crashing rather than just throwing
OutOfMemoryError?

--
Craig Ringer

---------------
Thanks Craig for your inputs.

However, we identified the problem as " OutOfMemoryError" and it was
thrown from Java  because of unnecessary "Raise info message"  from our
program.
Thus we have set the client_min_messages and log_min_messages to 'error'
level and switched off the messages from our program  has solved the
problem.

Please if anyone face the same issue refer to the below link.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2009-01/msg00068.php

Many thanks
AB