Menu accelerators don't work when another window has a modal dialog open

От Daniel Segall
Тема Menu accelerators don't work when another window has a modal dialog open
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
If I have two Query windows open, and one has a modal dialog open, I cannot execute queries in the other one by pressing F5.  Using the mouse to select Query -> Execute, however, does work.

To Reproduce:

1. Open 2 Query windows.
2. In one window, select File -> Open.  Leave the Open File Dialog alone.
3. Switch to the other Query window.  Type in a query.
4. Try to execute by pressing F5.  (Bug - doesn't work)
5. Try to execute by selecting Query -> Execute with the mouse.  (Works fine)

Platform:

WinXP SP2
pgAdmin III 1.6.1, English, Binary distribution

Daniel Segall
Software Engineer | Aegis Software
14 Penn Plaza | Ste 806 | New York, NY 10122
Email dsegall@aegisoft.com