Error installing ODBC driver

От Fred Parkinson
Тема Error installing ODBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I apologize if this is posted twice; I tried to post on Friday but it looks like it didn't go through.

I have an MS Access program that has drawn data from a postgresql database for years.
Now the program crashes before the postgresql login screen appears.
I decided to reinstall the driver, so removed it through control panel first.

When I attempt to reinstall the postgresql driver, i get:
"Error 1918: error installing odbc driver.  component not found in the registry.  Verify that the file PostgreSQL
existsand that you can access it."

I am using ver. 7.03.02.00 postgresql driver.
Yes I know it is old, but up to now has worked flawlessly.

Any ideas why the driver install fails?  I searched the archives but found nothing relevant.
Search on 1918 yields nothing related to this, as does (not) other terms in the message.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Fred

Сообщение: Re: SQLColumns does not allow schema name