Re: Large fixed-width text

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Large fixed-width text
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page napsal(a): <blockquote cite="mid:937d27e10909271216l11e31934h354b1f5fc5609dbe@mail.gmail.com"
type="cite"><prewrap="">On 9/27/09, Petr Jelinek <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
#txtArchivestt do not affect

documentation but they indeed seem to be plain wrong, they are actually
only
used by Opera (and maybe Chrome , I don't have that browser) and the text
looks huge there. In FF and Safari they are overwritten by

#pgContainer code, #pgContainer pre, #pgContainer tt { font-size: 1.2em;
}

in geckofixes.css (yes it loads for Safari too on my machine and it's a
good
thing) and in IE they're overwritten by

* html #txtArchives pre { font-size: 100%; }

in iefixes.css.
#txtArchives tt do not affect
documentation*
affectmail body in archives and all I said is true - they are overwritten by other rules in most browsers and the text
ishuge in browsers where they're not overwritten. I think better default would be 120%, it may still look big somewhere
butnot as big as it does now and it compensates for that monospace vs normal font default size.<br /><br /><pre
class="moz-signature"cols="72">--

Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)</pre>