Re: Graphical representation of query plans

От Emi Lu
Тема Re: Graphical representation of query plans
Дата
Re: Graphical representation of query plans  (Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>)
Список pgsql-general
Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz wrote:
> pgadmin does it pretty nicely:
> http://pgadmin.org/images/screenshots/pgadmin3_macosx.png

As shown in the mackintosh version, it is a very nice and helpful feature!

I have pgadmin 1.2.0 for PostgreSQL 8.0.15 on i686-pc-linux-gnu,
compiled by GCC gcc (GCC) 3.3.2.

I did not see this "explain" in my version. I only have "Data Output,
Message, and History".

May I know in which pgadmin version the "query plan visualization" was
added please?

Did not see it from pgadmin online doc either?

Thanks a lot!

--
Ying Lu