Re: Working slow

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Working slow
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Judith Altamirano wrote:
> hello every body, I'm having a data base in a point of sale that is
> getting frozen, I already have run a vacuum -z -d to reindex the data
> base and nothing happens...... Some suggestions to speed the process,
> Do you guys think that the data base is nearly to broke?

As well as the good points Scott Marlow raised, does the application
perform well immediately after a reboot and then slowdown or do all
queries take longer than they should (and by how much)?

Do you have the sql for typical queries and can you run them with ANALYSE?

PS. (Based on the post time vs clock time, I suspect the you machine's
clock is out of sync)