Can not select SSL mode using OpenOffice Base/Windows

От Felix Schwarz
Тема Can not select SSL mode using OpenOffice Base/Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I'm new to this whole ODBC. I want to access a postgres db from a windows xp
client. The server only permits SSL connections (authentication is done via
passwords)...

Therefore I installed OpenOffice 3.1.1 + psqlodbc_08_04_0100. I can configure
unencrypted (non-ssl) ODBC connections using the wizard without any problems.
However in the psqlodbc setup window, the only available option for 'SSL Mode'
is disabled'. Therefore I can not connect using SSL.

The bin directory contains ssleay32.dll therefore I assume that the binaries I
have do work with SSL.

How can I get the other SSL Mode options in that wizard?
fs

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect from Informatica
Сообщение: Re: Not able to connect from Informatica