Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?

От Madison Kelly
Тема Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martin Gainty wrote:
> lets assume you never take a cab anywhere and you pack enough PB&J for a
> week
> so we dont have to argue with Ed Koch
> anyone that has lived in NY knows you need 2500/month for any decent
> studio apt
> Also you need first,last and security to get the apt
>
> Making false statements to this group will get you a lawsuit ..
> Bye
> Martin Gainty

I've been ignoring this until now, but as a list member I have to say it
is very embarrassing to see this kind of thread on a list as respectable
as PostgreSQL General.

Threatening lawsuits over a disagreement on the cost of living
somewhere? Seriously now, grow up. This whole discussion has nothing to
do with PostgreSQL and should go off list, or better still, just go away.

Madi

Сообщение: Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?
Сообщение: Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?